Supporting our Community
A life-long resident of Erie County, Scott Bonnell cares deeply about this area and its people.
Scott and his employees regularly volunteer of their time, talents and treasures to help make the Erie area an even better place to live and work. The four business that make up the Bonnell’s Auto Group are generous supporters of organizations that strengthen families and youth, especially those that share his strong Christian faith and values.
Safe Driving Tips
- Your safety and that of your family are extremely important. As a courtesy here are a few tips for safe driving around Erie County and northwest Pennsylvania.
- Distracted driving is the number one cause of accidents whether it’s texting or talking on your phone. Avoid these interruptions while driving, it’s not worth the risk of death or injury.
- For better visibility use low beams in fog and blowing snow.
- After sunny winter days be aware of black ice. Black ice occurs in patches and is usually hard to see.
- Deer generally travel in groups, if you see one slow down and scan both sides of the roadway for others.
- Keep your windows clear of snow and ice. Also regularly clean windows on the inside for better night vision.
- Change your windshield wipers every spring or fall. It’s better for the glass and you’ll be able to see better in heavy rain and snow storms.
- Maintain a safe distance when following others. Remember the rule of thumb is one car length for every 10 MPH of driving speed.
- Keep a bottle or two of water and non-perishable snacks in case you are stranded for any length of time. A working flashlight and a blanket are also a good idea.
We are proud to announce that Erie has chosen Bonnell's Collision Center as the best Auto Body/Collision Center for Erie's Choice Awards 2020.
"From my first interaction with the receptionist to the final pick up, everyone was great! Very helpful, informative, polite and courteous. The repair and clean up was most satisfying as well. Excellent management and staff. Will refer to all of my friends and associates."
"My car looked brand new, and spotlessly clean inside and out with superior work done on the front end. I thank you for staffing such capable people to provide such outstanding service. Kudos to your company!! I would recommend it to anyone."
"A really nice job with the repairs. Also, the inside of my car is cleaner than ever, and is like brand new. That was nice of you to do."
"Thank you all so much for the recent repairs to my van! I cannot thank you enough for what you have done for my family."
"Without a doubt Bonnell's is professional grade from the front desk to delivery. You and your staff have raised the bar in collision repair and satisfaction, you should be proud!"
"I am so impressed with the expertise of your employees and the quality of the work. Your men did a flawless job of replacing and painting."